some footage of a recent performance at boudica…
Here are some better quality ones… Thanks to Sapphire Goss
currently working on a secret album/film project, more info soon…
- Based on the circuits provided in the book “Electronic Synthesiser construction” by R A Penfold.
- Two VCOs with square, triangle and sine waves.
- 1V/Oct control voltage operation.
- Two ADSRs.
- LFO with triangle and square waves covering a wide frequency range.
- 12dB resonant filter.
- Noise source.
- External input for processing audio through the filter and VCA.
- Overdrive-able volume control for each VCO.
- Patch-able switch and button for bringing in and out control voltages etc.
- Based on the Coron DS7 drum synth using the schematics kindly supplied on the Papareil Synth Labs website.
- Two separate dual VCO drum synths.
- Audio trigger input with sensitivity control for operation with pads or prerecorded drum patterns.
- CV input for extra control of VCO pitch.
- Controls for VCO pitch, LFO modulation depth, LFO frequency, decay and pitch sweep.